قسم تـقـويم الأسـنـان
The orthodontic department in View Clinic has been equipped with the latest top quality materials and instruments to guarantee the best results and best smiles for our dear patients.Orthodontic treatment can correct malocclusions (abnormal bites) and it aligns teeth to give the best smile design for the patients. A lot of studies showed that a nice smile can raise your self-esteem and give you psychological satisfaction and happiness.
We advise you to bring your children for a quick screening by our orthodontist once their permanent teeth start to erupt (6-7 years old). There are some cases require early treatment to prevent major problems in the future.The best age to start an orthodontic treatment for most of the cases is 12-13 years old. At that age, all permanent teeth should have been erupted (except of wisdom teeth).Be sure that there is no maximum age for braces. Orthodontic treatment can be contraindicated when the patient has one of certain health conditions. You are never too old for braces.
Dr. Oubai Alhafez
First specialist in Orthodontics.
Swedish board in Orthodontics. Fellowship in Orthodontics from University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
Our Orthodontic Services:
- Conventional braces (Metal or Crystal brackets): Suitable for all ages and cases. The time of treatment and the costs vary from patient to another because every case is unique.
- Clear aligners (Invisalign®): A modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you in the US. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your orthodontist plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete. You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. The best part about the whole process is that most people won't even know you're straightening your teeth.
- Hidden or lingual braces (Incognito™): Incognito™ Hidden Braces are a unique orthodontic treatment option featuring customized braces placed on the back side of the teeth where they are completely hidden from view. Incognito Hidden Braces can treat nearly any orthodontic issue and no matter what, no one will know you're wearing braces – unless you tell them!
- Preventive and early interceptive treatment for children: In some cases of malocclusion (bad bite), there should an early intervention to eliminate the cause of problem or to reduce the severity of the problem for easier treatment in the future. Early problems can be solved easily by fixed or removable orthodontic appliances at early age and that may lead to avoidance of a serious and complicated treatment in the future like jaw surgery.
- Surgical orthodontics or orthognathic surgery: This kind of treatment is used for patients who have severe malocclusion or jaw bone abnormalities. Our orthodontist will team up with a maxillofacial surgeon to set and achieve the best outcomes of treatment.